Learned a new technique and finished off an ornament

So when I started to make my Joy Tree ornament, it quickly became apparent that it was too big for a standard ornament.  I decided to make something else with the pattern and since I hadn’t ever done a throw pillow with mitered corners and piping…Image

I didn’t find any pre-made piping that worked so I went looking for instructions on how to make and attach piping.  I found lots of instructions but the ones that I liked best were from Sew Mama Sew.   I did just what she said and I’m happy with the results and it’s one more item off my WIPocalypse list of projects to complete.  And I have a new Christmas throw pillow for the couches.

Advertisements