I think I have a cunning plan…. I have categories for my existing WIPS
1. Obligation/New Start – This is the slot for obligation stitching, figuring out how to restart the stalled WIPs, or a new piece if two have been completed. The first one is an obligation ornament I agreed to as part of a church service auction.
2. Fuppy – This is a slot for dealing with my Finished Unfinished Projects – making ornaments, bellpulls, framing or quilting
3. Teresa Wentzler – I have Six projects by designer Teresa Wentzler and at least 2 more of hers I would like to do that are fully kitted. So she deserves her own slot.
4. Not Cross-stitch – Needlepoint, Weaving, Blackwork, Embroidery, Crochet projects fit here.
5. Piecing – I have 3 projects that just need sashing (blocks completed) so guess where I’m starting.
6. Cross-stitch – All my other cross-stitch WIPs that are not TW
7. Screaming – This slot is for anything that is screaming at me when the time to fill it comes up.
Outside of the rotation
Travel Piece – this is for any small piece I can fit in my purse when I know that I have time to work on it.
You can see pictures of the list of WIPs on My Stitch from Stash 2014 page.