Learned a new technique and finished off an ornament

So when I started to make my Joy Tree ornament, it quickly became apparent that it was too big for a standard ornament.  I decided to make something else with the pattern and since I hadn’t ever done a throw pillow with mitered corners and piping…Image

I didn’t find any pre-made piping that worked so I went looking for instructions on how to make and attach piping.  I found lots of instructions but the ones that I liked best were from Sew Mama Sew.   I did just what she said and I’m happy with the results and it’s one more item off my WIPocalypse list of projects to complete.  And I have a new Christmas throw pillow for the couches.

Advertisements
Leave a comment

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: