June WIPocalypse

I’m late taking the pictures for my June update post by almost a week.  Anyway I worked on two projects this month one is close to the beginning and one is close to the end.

I got warp threads onto the loom, but they aren’t in the correct harnesses.

The beginning of the warping for a pattern from my Finnish weaving book.

Interesting,  I entered this into the media library with a caption and that’s what I get when I post it.  I found a great way to keep the warp threads in order by using the light in room.  I need to remember what my teacher taught us about how to fix when you mis-harness the warp.

Progress in May for the June WIPocalypse

I’m down to just a hair over 5000 stitches left to finish TW’s Winter Carousel Horse.  I should be able to finish it this month if I can get some good stitching time.  My schedule says I should be working on one of the other Carousel horses and if finish this one this month, then I will start working on it.

 

Advertisements
Leave a comment

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: