- Post these rules.
- You must post 11 random things about yourself.
- Answer the questions set for you in their post.
- Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
- Go to their blog and tell them you’ve tagged them.
- No stuff in the tagging section about you are tagged if you are reading this. You legitimately have to tag 11 people.
11 Random Things about Me:
1. I inadvertently caused a rules change at the conservative college I attended.
2. I’ve always owned dogs
3. More people know me as Stasha than under the name my mother gave me.
4. The only way I’ll eat peanut butter is if it’s mixed with something else like chocolate, chocolate ice cream, Thai spices, etc.
5. My favorite college classes were World Philosophy Symposium and Logic
6. I started working as a file clerk at age 11, processing medical claims at 16 and auditing at 18.
7. I took my test for my driving license in my Uncle’s secretary’s car because my parent’s forgot about my appointment.
8. I used to play cello
9. My youngest child turned 16 last week.
10. My mother asked me not to learn to knit so my sisters would have a craft they can do better than me.
11. That knitting thing? I gave up trying to learn when my Grandmother told me it was too hard to teach a lefty and I had a shop teacher give me a refund and a gift certificate to drop the beginners class.
Questions for me to answer:
- What is your favorite movie? Casablanca
- What is the first movie you remember seeing at the movie theater? Jungle Book at the Drive In
- Is there a type of movie or an actor/director that you refuse to watch? Never made it through an 80’s slasher pic and not about to start.
- What craft or hobby would you try if money and time were no obstacle? I would have a long arm quilting machine.
- Name your favorite kitchen tool. – – Henckel serrated blade
- What is your favorite type of trip/vacation? Active (like hiking), museums/history, beach, mountains, theme park, etc. – – Laying around the beach
- If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be? I’ve never been to the Caribbean
- Would you ever seriously consider living abroad? If the answer is no because you now have a family, do you think you would have considered it when you were “young and single”? If the circumstances were right I would live abroad for a few years, even with the family.
- If you could choose any profession other than your current one, what would it be? Something allowing for research and analysis which paid good money.
- What is the hardest thing you’ve ever done? Let my kids make their own mistakes, and not bail them out afterward.
- When is the last time you felt really free (whatever that means to you)? The first week after being laid off last summer.
Questions for those I tag to answer
- Have you ever dyed your hair?
- What would you do if you knew you would never be caught?
- If money were no object, where would you be right now?
- What is your favorite song?
- Did you ever recover from your biggest life mistake?
- How do you feel now about the event in #5?
- If you could tell your teenage self one thing, what would it be?
- What was the last movie you saw in the theater?
- Have you been to a live performance (symphony, opera, play)? If yes, when and what? If no, why not?
- When was the last time you performed volunteer service? What did you do?
- What’s the worst question you’ve ever been asked and expected to answer?