1. FIRST NAME? Stasha
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Are you kidding?
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Not sure
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? No
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Hickory Smoked Turkey Ham
6. TWO FAVORITE HOLIDAYS? Christmas and Easter
7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Of course
8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Yes
9. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Yes
10. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? yes
11. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Of course
12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Captain Crunch – It tastes good going both directions
14. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Shoes have laces? Most of mine just slip on although the boots usually zip
15. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Smelling? No! Physically? Maybe Emotionally? Definitely! Religiously? Working on it Mentally? It’s challenging
16. YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Ben and Jerry’s Peanut Butter Cup
17. SHOE SIZE? 6 to 7
18. RED OR PINK? Lavender
19. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? People are frightened of my enthusiasm
20. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Mimi, Nana and Mama (my grandmas and great grandma’s)
21. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Not really although it would increase the email traffic in my box.
22. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? I’m not wearing pants.
23. LAST THING YOU ATE? Black jelly Beans
24. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Hum of the air conditioner, people talking outside my office, the click of the keyboard, the voices in my head.
25. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Fuchsia
26. FAVORITE SMELL? Drakkar on my DH
27. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Conference with the COO and an agent
28. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Shoulders
29. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Yes
30. FAVORITE DRINK? Diet Coke with Lime
31. FAVORITE SPORTS? Watching People and Dressage
32. EYE COLOR? No, thank you, I tried coloring them once and it was rather painful.
33. HAT SIZE? Not sure, I’ll have to ask the Cat and Thing 1 and Thing 2 the next time they’re in town.
34. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? I prefer to email the contacts I have in my list.
35. FAVORITE FOOD? Anything I don’t have to pay for or cook
36. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? Old Classics
37. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED AT THE MOVIES? Pirates II: Dead Man’s Chest
38. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Teal
39. SUMMER OR WINTER? Spring
40. HUGS OR KISSES? Are you sure you really want my response?
41. FAVORITE DESSERT? Triple Fudge Volcano
42 DID YOU NOTICE THAT QUESTION 13 WAS MISSING? Yes
43. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? The Naked Economist, Kellogg on Marketing, and Circle of Quilters
44. WHAT’S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? My Mouse, my keyboard, oh, wait this is a desk pad not a mouse pad. My mouse doesn’t have a pad to live in or on, he’s homeless.
45. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? CSI:NY, My communications analysis project tape, and some show that has the guy who played Greg from Dharma and Greg as a FBI agent.
46. FAVORITE SOUNDS? The children practicing their instruments.
47. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Ramones
49. WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Holly
50. WHAT IS YOUR GOAL FOR THE NEXT MONTH? Get the Marketing Project finished, and get Halloween costumes for the kids.
1. FIRST NAME? Stasha
Posted by shondratasha on September 14, 2006